Friday 5 June 2009

CHANGE

"The formula for change is when the desire for change is greater than the resistance to change".
Brad Sugar Australain Business Consultant

If I can recommend one book to you all out there out of literally hundreds of health/lifestyle/fitness books I have read it would be this :

How To Eat Move And Be Healthy - Your personalised four step guide to looking and feeling great from the inside out. By Paul Chek.

If you feel ready to make changes to your life - to become healthy and to feel vital, to have more energy, to be more focussed,to help the world be a better place, to be happy - READ IT!

If you're happy to plod along being fat, tired, lacking in energy, moaning about your life (how many people do you hear every day doing this!?), making excuses, being unhealthy, popping pills for a quick fix, eating non nutrient food - then stick with what you're doing because as the saying goes " If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got".

Paul Chek is amazing. He's a complete inspiration. I've done CHEK courses : Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Levels one and two, and the information imparted is mind blowing.

I heard him speak at the Fitpro convention last month. He stood up and read a poem, and showed slides to go with it. It was one of the most intoxicating, beautiful, amazingly interesting and profound poems I have ever heard (poems are not normally my thing at all). He silenced a hall of several hundred people for a good forty five minutes - no mean feat.

At the end of it, I felt so inpired that I sat while others were filing out, and wrote my own poem to a close friend who inspires me. Something I have never done before.

His book, How To Eat Move And Be Healthy, is very easy to follow. It's not rocket science; it makes perfect sense and it covers subjects that we all take hugely for granted in this frantic world of ours. It teaches us to love ourselves to take time out for ourselves and to look after our body's. They so want to be healthy, if we'd only just let them.

TODAY'S TIP : I invite you to read this book for yourselves. Amazon.co.uk sell it and it won't break the bank. Alternatively come to me for Holistic Lifestyle Coaching (contact me for details or see earlier blog posts) and you'll get a copy thrown in for free.

No comments: