Wednesday 11 September 2013

Gooey-chocolatey-banana- pudding!!

For want of a better name! I need something more succinct I think? But my creativity only stretches so far first thing in the morning.

I'm in need of comfort food today, think its the weather getting colder, so I emptied the cupboard and fruit bowl of some of my regular stuff and just whizzed it all up in my magic Kitchen Aid, and hey presto the gooey pudding has emerged.



Here's the recipe for you, not sure if I can remember the exact quantities, but to be honest it doesn't really matter; you can even throw in more ingredients or exclude some and it'll still work (although you probably need the avocado, coconut cream and banana as the base).

Ingredients :

1 ripe banana
1 ripe avocado
Coconut cream - I scooped the solid cream off the top of the tin of coconut milk
1 tsp Maca powder
1tsp Chia seeds
1 tablespoon Cashew nut butter
2 tsp Raw honey, local no less!- more if you like sweetness 
1 tsp Cinnamon
1tsp  Vanilla extract
4 Tsp Raw cacao powder ( more or less depending on how chocolatey you like it)

Method
Literally throw it all into your processor, and whizz up until it makes a smooth 'mousse'.

I sprinkled toasted desiccated coconut on top and put it in a heart bowl so my man can share it with me :0)))



Enjoy, knowing its totally guilt free. And you didn't go near those middle aisles of the supermarket. 

Rx

No comments: