Thursday 5 March 2015

Do something you love....

How to change your mindset in a heartbeat... do something you love! 

Just a quick blogpost today, I just wanted to share this as I've found it sooo useful this morning. 

Last night things didn't go so well for me, I won't bore you with the details but suffice to say I woke this morning 'on the wrong path'. You know that feeling when you open your eyes and you remember, and your heart sinks?... Or maybe it's just me. 

Anyway, I missed my dance class because of it, just couldn't get going in time. Then my lunch date postponed- that's the Law Of Attraction profoundly at work. That's when I knew to rescue my day I had to change the path. But how..

I moved swiftly to the kitchen and began getting out ingredients, plotting and planning in my head what I was going up do with them. I became so engrossed that I actually forgot my earlier negativity. My monkey mind disappeared, I focussed on something I LOVE, and my day changed for the better. 

The Power is right, it's ALL about Love... 

Try it now. Change your destiny. You are in charge of it after all. 
Rx 

No comments: