Friday 2 November 2012

The Six Doctors Of Health

Just back from a few days in Rome, and didn't have a clear idea what I was going to blog about- have so much swimming around my head!
Then I found some writing on the kitchen table by John's six year old daughter Daisy(see photo below) and it reminded me of a post I'd seen on Facebook whilst I was away.
"The best six doctors in the world are : air, rest, sunshine, exercise, diet, and water". Fit Yummy Mummy.
The similarity is amazing, but more so I was blown away that a six year old girl could write such a simple, but incredibly profound list of how we all should live our lives! If we follow her advice we could lose weight, improve posture, gain fitness, and generally live long, happy and healthy lives.
Why not pick one of these this week and make a change- 21 days of doing it and it'll be a habit for life.
Rx



No comments: