Tuesday 17 February 2009

CHEER UP!

A friend sent me this yesterday and I have to share it with you, because it's just fab!

Smiling is infectious, you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.

I passed around a corner, and someone saw my grin,
When he smiled I realised I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile, then realised its worth,
A single smile just like mine, could travel round the earth.

So if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected,
Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected.

TODAY'S TIP : SMILE; bet the person you smile at can't help but smile back at you!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would swear you have just read another self help book. . .

Ruth said...

Hey, hey, Lucys back! hello, I've missed you. I so loooooooooooooove self help books and have a whole library of them if you'd care to borrow one. This little poem was sent to me though by a well meaning friend. I challenge you to smile at people all day tomorrow, bet they all smile back, and how good does that make you feel. Have a good day. RX

It actually came with a very smiley 'monkey' picture. Check out one of my other blogs to view : http://thethingsourchildrensay@blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

I think if I spent all day smiling people would suspect I am planning a career on a cosmetic counter in Boots or auditioning for the part of the Joker in a batman film. Or just plain stupid. Not sure I have reached to point in my life that I need self help books, but this blog sure cheers me up.

Ruth said...

I'm pleased I lighten up your day! Know what you mean about sausages but they taste so good. Rx