Monday 17 September 2012

Day Twenty Nine - Mood Swings

John deserves a medal for being so patient with me last night and today. My moods have been so erratic, ive been Flying off the handle at the slightest thing, crying, the works. Dont get me wrong I'm never ultra laid back, and calm but even I have to say I'm no joy to live with at the moment. I don't think I've been managing my blood sugar levels very well, and in the past I've perhaps reached for something that will quickly raise them, ie quick release carbs, whereas now everything I'm eating is more slow release.
Slow release is very much better but if I leave it too long between meals and snacks it shows!
So my plan is to eat every few hours; it works for me and should make me more easy to be around (phew, says John!).
Breakfast: Protein shake, coconut cream, berries and cinnamon.
Lunch : Poached salmon, tomato, basil, avacado and cucumber salad.
Dinner : scallops and prawns in herb butter, and chilli, with asparagus .
Drinks: Aloe Vera gel, peppermint tea, water, sparkling water, chamomile tea.
Day twenty nine down - 13 to go!!

No comments: